Wednesday, May 30, 2007

so much to do...

While on the plane out to la yesterday I did what any planning junky does when stuck in a seat for a long period of time.... made lists! list of things not to forget or electronics we are taking of what i am packing.... then i took my personal packing list imported it into excel and made multiple outfits fed off my packing last. one thing i am sorely lacking is a comfortable pair of brown walking shoes.... maybe i can fix that before we leave on Sunday. Otherwise i think i have everything out on my extra bed that i want to take other than the shoes....

Bill still hasn't made an appearance over here, i think it is because there isn't enough demand.... or maybe i am so eloquent that no one wants to read bill's pov.

Good news from disers ... it sounds like we will be able to access skype while on the boat. bad news from same said disers... it sounds like the connection might be too slow to really use skype.

the first med cruise is probably close to docking in Sardinia right now, but the big boy is yet to come. I am really eagerly anticipating reaction to the tours in Rome. esp the tour we're taking in Rome. I hope to read feedback before we leave.

ok that is enough of my rambling i should get to be my flight is early Chicago time decent la time tomorrow morning. once i get home i think my anxious feeling will dissipate somewhat as i will be able to finally pack and weight my bags.

good night.

1 comment:

Bill said...

and how are we going to carry all of this? i'm getting excited and worried about the trip at the same time...