Sunday, May 27, 2007

One Week

You would than that with a week left before our trip Bill and I would be busy pack and prepping for our trip. but instead we spent a large part of the day with family and then worked around the house (which needed it before we leave so I guess that counts).

In the next week we need to prep pack and catch up on sleep. the packing for me shouldn't be too hard. Thanks to my obsessive nature and many hours spent online at the DIS boards I have a good Idea of what I need and will be taking. Making sure I remember it all is another project.... In one bag I have stuff for the ship... sharpies, photo frames, magnets and a wipe bard, postcards and treats for fellow DISers we are meeting with. In another things like a collapsible duffel bag, ear plugs eye masks and things for the plane. Then there are the electronics and the guide books and maps. see i think what to wear is the least of your worries.... now shoes... that's a bigger problem.

Anyway, I am getting really really excited and I hope by tomorrow I will have pulled out more of what to pack. Today I filled my suitcase for my business trip this week, so tomorrow the bed can be covered in med stuff.

Thats all for now... maybe Bill will post some time soon.

No comments: